General Admission procedure:
- Admission forms will be issued as soon as CBSE / ICSE / JAC matriculation results are out.
- The forms will be submitted before the decided last date of submission.
- A List of Selected Students will be published on the decided date.
- The students must take admission before the decided last date of admission.
- The date of commencement of classes shall be announced at the time of taking admission.
- Once admission is taken, the fees deposited shall not be refunded in any case.
Rules & Regulations:
- Any student engaged in THEFT, MISCONDUCT or in ANY UNFAIR MEANS during the whole academic session or during examination will be expelled from the Institution. No excuse will be entertained at any cost.
- Admission test shall be held student with marks lower than expected.
- Since this a fully private Institution all the probable expenditure on account of establishment and maintenance will be borne by the collection generated from the college itself, hence fees shall be payable as indicated in the fee statement.
- Uniform: – White Salwar Suit along with Maroon Stole for class XI and with White Stole for class XII. Please note that short kurti & short sleeves is strictly not permitted. Maroon Sweaters/Blazers and Black pair of shoes for all. Hair to be neatly tied with white band.
- No ornament except wrist watch and no cell phones are allowed.
- 96 % Attendance is must to appear in the final exams.
- College discipline must strictly be followed.
- Five internal exams are conducted in one session. Parents/Guardians MUST see the exam results of their wards without fail.
- Students who are involved in advanced level of sports/special activities MUST inform the office at the time of taking admission with documentary proof.
- Fee must be paid timely i.e. be the 25th of every month failing which Rs.30/- will be charged as late fine.
FEE STATEMENT 2020
REFRESH (PRESS F5) the page if you don’t see the FEE STATEMENT below.