FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I filled the form in small letters by mistake.
Ans: Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we will rectify it.
2. My result does not show the practical marks separately. How do i fill the form?
Ans: In such a case, leave the Practical Marks column blank and proceed with completing the form.
3. I dont get a registration number after filling the form. How do I check in the selection list?
Ans: Yes, you dont get any registration number as such. In the selection list look for your Name, Father’s Name and Mother’s Name to check for your selection.
4. By mistake I uploaded the wrong marksheet.
Ans: Mail us the correct marksheet at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, date of form submission and Stream.
5. I have paid Rs.200.00 the form charges but i mentioned the wrong PAY ID/TRANSACTION ID in the form.
Ans: Mail us the correct PAY ID/TRANSACTION ID at email@example.com mentioning your Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, date of form submission and stream.
6. I submitted the form but later on the payment declined.
Ans: Please go to the website www.uicranchi.com and try to make the payment again. Once successfully paid, mail us the PAY ID/TRANSACTION ID at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, date of form submission and stream.
7. Can I fill the form offline?
Ans: Yes, you can but We recommend you filling the form ONLINE. if u find any difficulty then please feel free to mail and we shall provide you all the help.
8. Can i upload the internet downloaded marksheet?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please ensure that you upload a clear image of the marksheet.
9. I am a CBSE Student and my result has not been declared yet.
Ans: Do not worry. Your results are expected by 15th of July. However, if it doesn’t come by the 18th of July, which is the last date of form submission then we shall have different dates for CBSE students. However, keep seeing the notice section for latest updates.
10. Can I fill the form in more than one stream?
Ans: Yes, you can. You will have to fill separate form for each stream and pay the form charges separately for each stream. However, you will be permitted to take admission in one stream only even if your name qualifies for more than one stream.